Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dogs on Thursdays...DOT!

Howwwwwwww does your garden grow?



Right now we have planted: onions, garlic, snap peas, romaine, beets, parsley, winter squash, collards, marjoram, rosemary, basil, tomatoes, egg plant, iceberg, buttercrunch, vivien lettuce, blend of lettuce, little yellow tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries, grapes (tons), raspberries, pecans, honeydew, chocolate mint


In the orchard: (40 some trees) variety of different, peaches, nectarines, apricots, pears of different varieties, apples of different varieties


Still need to plant: radish, pumpkins, watermelon, zucchini, summer squash, corn, carrots, okra, cauliflower

LOL, I think that covers it...I'm sure I'm missing something...

Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Happy DOT!


5 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

YUM- I want to come visit!!!

Anonymous said...

Me to!!!! In my yard, my chiver are up. They survived the winter in a pot. Be it a small amount, there is still SNOW in my yard!!!! (Evilknittingtwin)

Anonymous said...

That was chives........ (Evilknittingtwin)

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh, how do you guys do it all? I wish I could grow ANYTHING but weeds! :( My new backyard trees are doing good though, which is a good thing since my neighbors put their kids playset right there...grrrrr

g-girl said...

wow, that's a lot of planting. can't wait to see how everything turns out. :)