Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Project...

Started the Easy Flame Lace Scarf...its knit with malabrigo lace that is soooo soft and yummy. The colorway is such a pretty green. Very easy pattern...first time I've used Addi's and don't know if I care for them that well, especially for how much they cost. My Knotty Knitter group is doing this as a KAL and each one of us is doing it in a different colorway so that we can drool over each others!:) We'll have to get a group picture when they're finished of all of us wearing them. Also started the other Easter sock. I didn't even pay attention to how wild the yarn was until it was mentioned on the blog! so funny!:) Off to do school, laundry, and daily duties!

6 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

No Fare you are so far ahead of me must scramble to catch up;)worked 6 hours last night so no knitting on my easy flame scarf.Darcy

Katnmouse's Diary said...

Way to go Dawn. I love the green

Unknown said...

I'm with you on Addi's. I really like the KP options much better and they're cheaper.

Green malabrigo lace?!?!?!?! Are you trying to make me drool???

Knittingknutty said...

I love that color. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Dawn said...

Very pretty! I'll have to feel that lace in person since the regular worsted made me itch for some reason! I want some so bad tho...

What a great KAL! Can't wait to see the group picture.

Marisol said...

This new project is very pretty! I love lace and Malabrigo is just a dream:)