Friday, May 23, 2008

Progress & Cookies!

Haven't done much on my funky socks...been working on the easy flame scarf a bit. Its a fun, relaxing pattern. The malabrigo lace is soooo soft and nice to work with. The boys are off seeing Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! Very quiet with them gone. Its overcast, windy, rainy...perfect time to relax and knit a little. Jimmy and I made these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies yesterday...he loves them and hey there's pumpkin in them so it makes them a vegetable right!:) Hope everyone has a safe, fun Memorial Day weekend!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kisses :) I miss you...I've been a bad commenter lately but I do read you everyday :) Your muuffins look yummy!

Katnmouse's Diary said...

Ok Dawn not fair I started like 2 weeks ago and your almost caught up with me. But it is looking beautiful. Think Jackie, next friday is margarita night as school is out for the summer. At least for me it is.

Then a summer of only working and knitting. yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Mmmm cookies!!! slow down I need to catch up to you no fair I have to work my and connies job so she will cover for me next week.And Iam spending time with Tom before he leaves.Just got off work going to spend some time knitting on my easy flame scarf then go to bed.Your scarf is lookin good:)

Unknown said...

The cookies are TOTALLY a vegetable!

I love it when the house is quiet and there's time to do exactly what you want to do.