I received this awesome award from, Channon! I was so shocked when I was reading her blog and saw my name! Thank you so much Chan!
Here are the official rules: 1. Copy the award to your site - 2. Link to the person from whom you received the award - 3. Nominate 7 other bloggers - 4. Link to those on your blog.
First off I'd give this to Chan, whom I read her blog everyday...but she's already been awarded it so will move on. Wow, this is hard to choose because I love all the blogs in my sidebar!
1. Barknknit - Gnat.....Love her love of her doggies and all the cool stuff she does for them.
2. Chewy Spaghetti - Khris I love reading her weight loss progress, her knitting news and just recently put two and two together and she's a fantastic sock yarn dyer! Check out her fabulous yarns in her etsy shop! I'm still trying to decide which colorway to get!:)
3. Dawn - my TN buddy....she has wonderful projects and is a great friend!
4. Julie- she's my vamp friend...we share the Twilight bitten bug.
5. Jennifer - otherwise known as Ms. Crafty...she can do it all. Love seeing what she's up to next. She knits, sews, paints, quilts,cooks...you name it she does it! One of my first blog buddies...love ya!
6. Jeanne - you'll love this fellow redhead...she's a hoot...lovely projects and a sweet pooch too!
7. Nell - she's a wonderful, caring nurse...has beautiful projects and yummy yarns posted on her blog for me to drool over. Hugs!
8. Everyone in my sidebar should have this award...I love them all!
Today is another nice, rainy day as was yesterday. I made some yummy oatmeal butterscotch cookies after we finished school. They are soooo good and going to give me so much more padding on my booty! Did get a couple of chemo hats done this week. Going to work on some mitered squares for a group project on Ravelry. Still working on the shrug, socks, and blanket too! I really need to get to working on more socks too! Have a great weekend!