Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dogs on Thursdays...DOT!

"Whew...the last Dogs on Thursday post before Halloween!
Although I think I saw Mom bring home some more costumes from the store...maybe they're for the cats!"
"I'm really trying to escape..."

"I'm learning to just sit here and let her keep snapping those photos...I'm just not gonna smile!"


"If this was a video you could here my growl...you're next Trouble! I'm getting into character and going to be witchy to the kitty! This fits me perfectly right now!"


Have a great Halloween and Happy DOT!

Don't forget the blog contest ends this weekend!


9 comments:

SissySees said...

Poor Fuji. Maybe you should take lessons from Sissy. She managed to make me feel badly enough that I've vowed only to put her in the one remaining costume I already purchased for Mark's birthday, and then, nothing but headwear!

Marjie said...

Fuji is not pleased. That cat could become dog food if he's not careful, and his posture indicates that he knows it!

Rose said...

LOLOLOLOL... Great post!!

Janet said...

Fuji definitely doesn't want to hear the cat's comments.
Sydney gave me the same sad faces when I tried to take her Halloween picture. That is until I held a cookie by the camera.

Gayle said...

I think you are getting "the look". I bet all dogs will be glad when Halloween is over! lol

i said...

Happy DoT! Oh wow, you do make a good witch hehehe...You're so adorable in your costume!

Dawn said...

I feel so bad for her! Would you please stop torturing that poor puppy!!!! ;O) Isn't it the cats turn yet?

Happy Halloween!

Courtney said...

LOL, she is just too darn cute, how did you get her to stay there? Eva would have been running around like a wild woman :-)

g-girl said...

you know, she does look adorable in her witch costume! aside from being unhappy about it!