I was given this wonderful award from Rhoda...thanks so much sweetie! How awesome!!
To accept this award, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 blogs and post links
6. Leave a comment on your nominated blogs to let them know.
7 interesting things about me:
1. I still live where I was born and raised.
2. DH and I built the home we live in. Love being home...I'm a homebody!:) or hermit!:)
3. I talk in my sleep and sometimes walk in my sleep (usually to get something sweet to eat).
4. Love to work out...all different kinds. Even have a purple belt in karate!
5. Have so many food restrictions because of allergies and IBS.
6. Love cloudy/rainy cold days....you can always add a sweater or blanket; unlike when its hot you can only take off so many clothes to stay cool!
7. Most people don't know of my degree in psychology....no wonder I like to talk!:) Love hearing people's stories of their lives!
Now to nominate some super duper ali ooper buddies.....Courtney, Wendy, Natalie, Dawn, Sue, Channon, Rhoda......love your blogs, your friendship/support and all your crafty ways!