Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dogs on Thursdays...DOT!

This is the look I got when I asked Fuji if she was ready for a bath....doesn't look to agreeable!:)

She just wants to laze in the sun!:)
Happy DOT!
Here's a laugh for ya'll:
Three Ladies in a Sauna...
Two are younger and one is a senior, all naked in the sauna....
Suddenly there was a beeping sound, one of the young women pressed her forearm and the beep stopped.
The others looked at her and she said "that was my pager, I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."
A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second younger woman lifted her palm to her. When she finished she explained it was her mobile phone, that she had a microchip in her hand.
The older woman felt very low tech...not to be out done, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom.......She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end. The others raised their eyebrows at her. The older woman finally said...."well will you look at that......I'm getting a fax!"
Have a great day and smile!:)


8 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

aww... so cute!

Courtney said...

LOL that joke is funny!

g-girl said...

thanks for that! :)

Dawn said...

Cute pics!! Makes me want to snooze too!

SissySees said...

Ha! Cute joke. Fuji is always adorable.

Debbie T said...

LMAO that joke was too funny!
I'm thinkin' Fuji is layin' low so you don't see her! lol

Marjie said...

So you and Fuji are both humorists!

Fru-la-la! said...

buwahahaha!! I love Fuji!