Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 2 with Randy!

Randy says if you sit I'm in your lap!:)

Snuggling with Jimmy



Fuji can't believe how close that lil guy can get to her mama!

Randy's favorite thing besides eating is being close to mama! Such a snuggle bunny!
He's doing much better today finding his potty! Yeah Randy!! He tried Romaine lettuce...didn't really care for it but finally ate it. Loves grapes...gave him a cheerio when he pottied in his box and he got soooo excited and snorted real loud! I laid next to him and he snuggled up to my chin, kind of nibble kissed it and scooted back down to snuggle...so sweet! Also if you rub his side he'll flop over and roll onto his back so you can rub his belly...he really loves this! When he's really happy the hair on his back sticks up too! I'm learning so much! Also learned something about his boy anatomy but I won't go into that here...was quite shocked though! lol



7 comments:

g-girl said...

lol. so what did you learn about his boy anatomy?

Debbie T said...

Are you sure "he" is really a "he"...lol
He sounds like he is making y'all smile! :=)

A Life of Knitting said...

My parents raised pigs so I know exactly what you're talking about with the anatomy..quite weird huh? Glad you're having such a grand time with him. My favorite part of pigs were when they snorted and took off running. Made me crack up every time. Have lots of fun. Randy is a very lucky piggie!

Lapdog Creations said...

Awww... Randy the snuggle piggy! LOVE it!

Nicole said...

Randy is fitting right in. I am so happy that Fuji likes him. Does Jimmy know that you put towel pics of him up? I'm telling!

Courtney said...

Awww how cute! He seems so sweet and it looks like fuji loves him :-) Matt is talking about wanting one now that I have shown him the pictures. I think that Randy is adorable but I am not sure If I would want a little piggy running around my house...hmmm

Bubblesknits said...

I was curious, so I googled it. LOL Weeeiiird.