Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fairy Godmother!

After watching the movie Cinderella, five-year-old Sarah started using her pinwheel as a magic wand, pretending she was a fairy godmother.
"Make three wishes," she told her mother, "and I'll grant them."
Her mom first asked for world peace. Sarah swung her wand once around and proclaimed the request fulfilled.
Next, her mother requested for a cure for all ill children. Again, with a sweep of the pinwheel, Sarah obliged.
The mother, with a glance down at her rather ample curves, made her third wish, "I wish to have a trim figure again."
The miniature fairy godmother started waving her wand..... madly.
Her mother says... "Well?"
"Oh, I'll need lots more power for this!" she exclaimed.


Thought I'd share this funny! I wish we could just wave a wand and poof we look 20 again! Still working on the 2 circ. socks. I'm having a lot of problems with it though. I've turned the heel, picked up stitches along the heel flap....do I do it on the other side? Its a Cat Bordhi pattern (no pictures) and doesn't say what to do with these picked up stitches? I put them in their basket and will look at it later, ugh! Have a great day!

No comments: