Sunday, November 9, 2008

Yummy Dinner...


Well, we had the yucky post a couple of days ago with the chicken...sooooo thought how appropriate to show some yummy chicken! Smelling soooooo good...the whole back patio smells scrumptious! James is such a great cook! I would never be able to look at the raw chicken and get it ready to cook. It was bad enough cracking eggs for the cookies I made yesterday! I made peanut butter/chocolate chip cookies and butterscotch oatmeal cookies.



Jimmy and I made this today together. It goes perfectly in his jungle room and soooo snuggly! Perfect activity for a pajama day! Jimmy also made some cool little pillows with the scrap fleece...he did such a great sewing job on them!

Movie rentals for the weekend are: Speedracer; Forgetting Sarah Marshall; Get Smart; Journey to the Center of the Earth (very good); and You Don't Mess with the Zohan (funny, love Adam Sandler!)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Butterscotch oatmeal sounds awesome! How do they taste???

I would never be able to keep up with you guys! You just have too much fun! :)

Knittingknutty said...

I was just talking about my fleece tie blankets earlier today with my mom. They are so cool. I plan on making one for my cousin. He doesn't have a heater in his house and he lives on the water so I know he gets cold.

g-girl said...

yum, butterscotch oatmeal cookies?? scotchies, right? I haven't had those in a while! the blanket looks great! gosh, wish I knew how to sew myself! do we get to see the pillows jimmy made too?

Unknown said...

Everything tastes better on the grill!