Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lego Play!

Jimmy and I dug out his Harry Potter legos yesterday and had a lot of fun with them! So hard to get up off the floor when you've been sitting there for hours...ouch, had to walk around to get the old age cramp out!:) Also did the Wii for half an hour...love the hula hoop one!

Jimmy made this adorable cottage!


This is the inside of his cottage...sleeping area, fireplace, bookshelves and dining area.

Another angle of the inside....cottage pictures courtesy of Jimmy!:)


Very hard to hold the camera and take a picture!
In the process of our building!:)


4 comments:

SissySees said...

Oh, that looks like fun! I'm ready for the movie to come out...

Dawn said...

Looks like a lot of fun! :) I didn't even know they had HP Lego's!

Knitting Kris said...

Wow, you must have had a blast! I didn't know they made HP legos. You must be gearing up for the next movie due out July 15th...I can't wait.
I too love the Hula Hoop on Wii Fit!

g-girl said...

cool! tell jimmy thanks for all the great pictures of his cottage (inside and out!). :) i also love the hula hoop!