Monday, June 8, 2009

Party...


Jimmy got a lot of great stuff for his birthday....with some of the money he bought the stuff in the above pic....nerf guns, wii nerf games, webkinz, neopets card.

At his party he got lots of money to go shopping with, a cool shirt, game, and his great grandma made him a big batch of fudge!

The shirt says "My parents said I should spend more time outside!"
His favorite birthday stuff is the thunder from down under...brownie, ice cream dribbled with hot fudge. Hard to photograph for a pic so just used the brownie portion his grandma made! Played a fun ring toss game, Wii party/family games, water balloons, and just had a blast!

4 comments:

KnittySue said...

His birthday looks like it was certainly happy....You won the contest I had for the knitting book...can you send me your mailing info to sewingsue@comcast.net
Thanks..As soon as I get it I'll send it out in between caring for my sick mom.
Have a great day.....

SissySees said...

That's the way it should be! I'm glad he had a great birthday with lots of fun loot to show for it.

Dawn said...

Oooh, the big batch of fudge got my attention! LOL!!

My girls loved their nerf guns but they shot at each other a little bit too much. Then their Dad got into the game and I had to buy him his own too...then I got tired of picking those bullets up from all over the house so I hid them away! hahahahaa!!

Glad his day was so special! :)

g-girl said...

look at all that nerf stuff he got! i'm jealous! ;)