Saturday, July 11, 2009

Grad School Buddies...

My friend, Mary Jane, came over to visit me yesterday. Her and I went to school together when we were getting our Masters. We had so many late night, all day study sessions, which included lots of coffee, frosted animal cookies and red licorice! I haven't seen her in a while and it was so good to see her. She is a breast cancer survivor and a true inspiration! She made it over to my house yesterday just as I was making my oatmeal butterscotch cookies so we had a lovely chat over cookies and green tea!

She brought me this adorable bag which will be a terrific project bag for my knitting and this cute little plaque. It's therapy angels!!! The one angel is the therapist taking notes and the other is the patient on the couch...too cute. She picked this up at St. Andrew's Abbey which is a Benedictine monastery in the high desert of Southern California.
After our visit I took Jimmy to swim team practice and while he was there I went and visited with my Grandma...post of her opening and wearing her gift tomorrow!:)



1 comment:

SissySees said...

What a happy bag! The therapy angels are cute too.