Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Belly Dancing


Last night a bunch of us knitters went belly dancing at the Blue Scarab! It was so much fun...and so many laughs! Those who attended: Mindy (HeyMindy) she's been taking it for over a year and brought her daughter Hannah (0Shortie0); Sarah (Limejuicy); Loretta (Loretta1031); Shannon (Cattledoglvr); Dr. Gemma (GemmaDW) and moi! The hour flew by and I was so shocked that we were done for the night. We have another free lesson next Monday and then I think Gemma, Sarah and I are hooked. Gemma has done it before so she had a cute hip scarf bell thing which Sarah and I were envious of!:) We wanna dance with bells on too!:) I didn't think I'd ever get to sleep last night because I was so excited and wound up! Looking forward to next week....I wonder if more of the Fiber Collectives will join us?

5 comments:

SissySees said...

I've heard it's great exercise! Sounds as though you had a great time.

Lorena said...

I think I could be persuaded...it sounds like you guys had a blast! and like I missed out.

Dawn said...

Sounds like you're feeling better! That's great!

Learner Ros said...

I love belly dancing, well I love all types of dancing... lol

g-girl said...

wow! belly dancing?? that's exciting.