Friday, October 15, 2010

Barknknit WIP Parade!

Click the link above to read how you can enter!:)

Bee Mice Elf Superwash Merino in the colorway Cake Batter....started this this week and going to make a two ply from it. This is spinning like buttahh, just love it and can't wait to get more of her wonderful fiber at the Torrance Fiber Festival!

Been knitting on this since September 18...on the last repeat! This is done in the Orient colorway of Wollmeise, love, love, love it!


My second WWII hat for CoggieTM's hubby's unit.
I only knit on this at meets because its a non thinker!


Mr. Greenjeans sweater in the hummingbird colorway of Malabrigo....started this over a year ago but it has been hibernating in its bag. I should dig this out in hopes that it will get cool soon!


This is my Scrappy Happy Blankie that will be a forever WIP! Haven't done a square in awhile but they are so addicting when you do them!
I'm also knitting some preemie hats for a Hat Dance Raffle...(info in the Wolfe Farms group on Ravelry). On my hooks are things I can't mention because they are Christmas presents...I'm sure there will also be another shawl started soon because I just love knitting them so much! LOL I'm going to need to get more chairs to put them on!



4 comments:

Natalie Rush said...

Nice float!! The shawl looks great! So does all the other projects. I need to make a hat for CoggieTM too!

Thank you for entering!! :)

Dawn said...

My spinning wheel misses me! LOL! Just haven't felt good for too long now. Your spinning is gorgeous. Wish you would sell it so I don't have to spin my own!

You sure do keep busy with everything! I always feel like I'm pedaling backwards these days! ;o)

g-girl said...

wow, the cake batter is pretty!

SissySees said...

They're all very lovely! I'm hoping to spin in a few minutes...