Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Fun...

Finished spinning the singles of some Freckle Face Fibers.
Colorwary: Enchanted Hollow
Merino/Tussah 4oz. = 451 yards
Friday, Pudmuddles (Melissa) came over and I got to see her beautiful little girls. Trouble loved visiting with them! Afterwards they went halloween costume shopping, her oldest is going to be a Vamp, Middle is going to be Spidergirl, and the youngest is going to be a bumble bee! She twittered the pics of them and they are just too cute! Love seeing what people choose to be!
Saturday some friends (neckio30, courtsgram, riverrouge, desertflower) came over to knit and hang out. Had a very nice and relaxing time with them. Also had some yummy snickerdoodles,mmmmm!
Sunday a bunch of us gals had a virtual knit meet. We had so much fun! Thanks for the laughs gals!!! (cuteknitter, barknknit, itsjustmeghan, knittingrn, kdb, Kristen, roue0824, coggietm, sydneyknits, pinktiburon, toadyjoe) Feel like I'm forgetting someone? Fun to see all your projects too!
Monday, today, going to hang out with my guys since they have the day off. Happy Columbus Day!:) Think I hear my spinning wheel calling me!


2 comments:

Pomegranategrl said...

Oh boy...that is YUMMY!!!

Natalie Rush said...

Sounds like a great weekend! I had a great time at the virtual knitting too! It was great seeing everyone!