Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dogs on Thursdays...DOT!

Happy Dogs on Thursday!
Even though Fuji is a Wolfe she's sporting her vamp look for the pic!:)

That's even a fuji apple between her paws! ha ha

New Moon comes out tonight/tomorrow! Whoohoo! Gonna go see it on Sunday because we have some appointments tomorrow!:( Ordered a twifan shirt yesterday (which I thought was funny, but Jimmy/James didn't because you have to really know the books and knitting terms...) and some Sunshine Yarns New Moon Alice sock yarn...I'll post pics when I get them. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Tina. said...

Happy DOT's! Nice shots of Fuji and can't wait to see the sock yarn! I love making socks, p.s. I will look you up on Ravelry, I am on there too!

SissySees said...

Fuji's a cute little vampiredog... Enjoy the movie. I still haven't seen Twilight, so I won't be rushing to see NM...

Marjie said...

I wondered if she was dressed up for the movie. Will they let her in the theatre, or does she prefer to wait for the DVD release?

Dawn said...

Cute Fuji as ever! :)

Janet said...

Fuji looks cute in her vampire cape. Happy Dogs on Thursday!

Julianne said...

Too Cute...Me and my niece are going tonight. They are also showing Twilight. I just got my New Moon Alice sock yarn from Sunshine Yarns. You will not be disappointed. It is gorgeous. I have become addicted to this yarn. Can't get enough of it. :-)

Courtney said...

That is just tooo darn cute!

g-girl said...

Fuji doesn't ever disappoint, does she? She's adorable as ever as a lil vamp. :)