Monday, November 2, 2009

Torrance Fiber Festival

The yummy goodness that followed me home....
Red Fish Dye Works fiber and yarn....Bee Mice Elf yarn and fiber....Twilight Magnet keepers from SlippedStitchStudios...and some Malabrigo sock yarn!
I did get to meet Laura from SlippedStitchStudios and got a big hug from her. Nice to put a face to the twitter friend!:) Didn't even think of pulling the camera out yet...duh!:) Guess I was too busy shopping!:)
The creator of the fabulous Bee Mice Elf yarn and fibers....Laurs!
Was so glad to see her and be able to chit chat for a bit.....the place was so busy didn't get that much time to hang out! Was wonderful to see her again!


My buddies from Red Fish Dye Works.....Sandy and Elff.
Totally awesome to see them again...they are soooo blinded from the flash!:) Can't wait to go hang with them some more at a guild meeting!


Cruisin' with the top down by the beach....awwww smell that clean, salty air....my sinuses so loves this!

Had a fabulous time....overwhelming with all the fiber fumes....on our way home totally exhausted! Can't wait for next year!


7 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like a lot of fun! :)

g-girl said...

omg! were you there last year too? i ask because we went last year and had we not moved this year, we would've been there too!!! :( glad you had fun!

Lisa said...

I just found your blog through Rav...I was there yesterday too! I picked up some Red Fish Dyeworks and Bee Mice Elf too :) I had never been there before, and I can't wait until next year.

Natalie Rush said...

Wow....looks great!!!! How fun!

Sue said...

What a great way to spend a day. We're jealous.

Courtney said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Your goodies look awesome! I love them!

SissySees said...

What fun!!