Friday, July 23, 2010

Gifts...

I received some beautiful gifts in the mail this past week...
Above is from my TN buddy, Dawn. Beautiful magnetic notepad, cute flower pen, gorgeous butterfly stickers, SOAK in citrus scent, a cute Happy Birthday bear, a pin that says Stitchy Woman and some amazingly gorgeous, phenomenal Dragonfly Fibers yarn in the colorway Red Hots. I've gotta find a really awesome shawl for this...ideas welcomed!:) Thank you Dawn so much..I love it all! Big hugs!!

Then I received this yarn from my brother in law and niece! 100% BFL handpainted in Bernalillo, NM! The brand is Strandavarious. So sweet of them to think of me! Thanks so much Mikey & Lila!


7 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Now that's some nice mail! :)

SissySees said...

Beautiful packages! Love that your BIL and niece sent you yarn. Do they give classes to other friends and relations.

Fru-la-la! said...

gorgeous prezzies!

Dawn said...

When I see RED or sea green/blue I always think of you! :O)

Hope your day was wonderful! I see a gorgeous shawl on you in that yarn! Wish I could've knit you one but I can barely knit a garter stitch scarf lately! :P
Have a super Happy Year!!

g-girl said...

love the yarn you got in the mail for your bday!

Courtney said...

Those are some awesome gifts!

Natalie Rush said...

Nice mail haul!! How sweet!