Thursday, September 13, 2007

Doc Appt.!

I had a doctor appointment yesterday and everything went really well. My blood pressure is finally normal and my thyroid levels are where they are supposed to be! Its so good to finally being feeling like my old self. Now as long as I don't catch another sinus infection I can start getting some of my butt worked off! Past couple of days I've been walk/jogging for a mile and a half. Lets shed some poundage! Whoohoo! Will probably start swimming too next week.

Went to the new yarn store here yesterday. Very, very nice. Lots of yarns I love and the owners are extremely nice. Nope I didn't buy anything. I've got to use the stuff I've already bought before I buy more...at least one or two projects done before I buy!:) The one owner has her service dog at the store and guess what it is?...........Yup you guessed it, its a chihuahua! I was going to put Fuji through the service dog training because she did so awesome in her other training but she's just not friendly with others....she doesn't want anyone near her mama! She's a mama's girl!

Oh and before you ask...the avatar is in Egyptian stuff because that's what we're studying in history! I have a really cool kit that has real papyrus paper, beads from a mummy, Egyptian games, and a whole hieroglyphic ink kit. Its so much fun and brings everything we've been reading to life. I also have a build your own mummy kit too but that's for next week! Want to take him to the Natural History museum to see the real stuff too.
Gotta go "Walk Like an Egyptian"!:) Ugh, now I'll be singing that song all day!

1 comment:

Melissa F. in CA said...

Good to hear that things are going well :)

Can you believe I still haven't been to the new yarn store? Of course, I haven't been knitting much this past week... that will change this weekend!