Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lost.....

Whoohoo, oh yeah! I lost two pounds this week! I'm so excited. Guess this swimming thing is working out. Although I feel dead when I get done each day but hey...!!!! 39 more to go! Jimmy's private lesson coach sat me down last night and we watched a swimming video and she'd stop it and have me do the "correct" way to do strokes. Pretty awesome, especially since I haven't swam, swam since I was a little girl! We won't even go to how many years that actually is!:) Jimmy coaches me when I swim laps everyday and a young lady told him to be easy on me since I have an older body...ugh watch out youngin'! Jimmy cracked up and thought it was funny.

In the knitting arena...I'm knitting another dishcloth at the same time I'm knitting a throw at the same time I was trying a felted clog pattern that I started two years ago (put that back in the bag) and am knitting some felted slippers. The clog pattern I will probably need to rip out (since I don't know where I left off) plus the pattern is confusing...its a fibertrends. Have any of ya'll made them???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I've made 7 or 8 pair of them and I'm getting ready to make another... I wore a hole in the last pair! Yay on the pounds... remember that now that you're swimming you're building muscle and it may not appear that you are losing, but it's the inches that may start dropping instead of the scale. Don't be discouraged by that, just pay attention to how your clothes are fitting. :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I want to swim to!!! I lost 45 pounds but not until I saw a doctor that specialized in weight loss for people with Diabetes and it took a year to lose the weight so you go girl you can do it!!!