Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First FO's of the Year....

Crocheted Swirl Cap....been wanting to make a newsboy cap...really easy and fun!
Found the cute pewter heart buttons at JoAnn's the other day...perfect Valentine hat!
Easy Crochet Dishcloth...crocheted this yesterday while Jimmy was taking his math and history test. Needs to be a smidgen bigger though....next time!


Finally finished one of the Peppermint Patty socks....had to rip it out the first time because it wasn't long enough. I was/am worrying about having enough for the second sock but this weighed 40gms. and I have 75gms on the ball...I guess looks are deceiving. Every fourth stitch is a cable so this is taking quite a long time especially since its on size 1 needles!


7 comments:

SissySees said...

Glad I looked at this at work; Sissy would go NUTS over all those peppermints. All your FOs are lovely!

Julianne said...

Pretty....I love the Peppermint socks. The hat is too cute..of course I love the color... :-)

Julie

Unknown said...

Cute hat!

And check out your crochet skills. Well done. I'd love to learn to crochet. Maybe this year.

Knitting Kris said...

Wow, love all the FO's! Where did you get that great pattern for the Valentine hat?

KnittySue said...

Great Hat and I love the color.

Sarah said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! THE HAT!!! lmao I'm making my third one of these... I love them! Your Red one is ADORIBLE.
I love the socks too!! :)
I'm adding you... I found you through our friend Jenny.. :) Hope you don't mind.

g-girl said...

that's crocheted?? it looks fantastic! i love the crocheted dishcloth too..you're making me need to learn how to crochet now! ;)