Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Woolgirl Sale!

Namaste Zuma bag in Peacock color!
Was quite surprised how much smaller this is compared to my other Namaste bags. Will still hold a lot of stuff though and I just love the color. They have such awesome colors that its hard to decide which one to get. They have an awesome lime color, Hollywood pink...they need to make a bright red, that would be awesome!

Dream in Color shrug pattern and Dream in Color Classy in Nightwatch colorway.
Woolgirl had an after New Year's sale...whoohoo! The bag was 25% off and the yarn and pattern was also on sale, can't remember the percent though..but super deals! She, Jen, also throws in cute things with her packages...a cute sheep notepad and a stitch marker. She's the best and I just love shopping at Woolgirl!
I'm really feeling the Castonitis bug creeping up on me...I want to cast on for this shrug..I want to cast on another pair of socks...I want to cast on for the swirl wrap........
Update on the Wii Fit......OUCH....yesterday I could barely move when I woke up...once I got around it loosened up a bit....today I still feel the aches but not quite as bad. Whats good is that means its working! Its sooooo much fun. I try to beat James' high scores, which is super hard to do. He's doing awesome with it too....he's already lost five pounds! Great job honey!


6 comments:

Dawn said...

Beautiful yarn and bag!

SissySees said...

My eggplant Zuma lives somewhere in a customs warehouse... I did the DIC shrug in a green indie-dyed yarn over a year ago. I love it!

Unknown said...

LOVE the bag!!! You wish for bright red. I wish for chocolate brown. Maybe I'll send them an email from us.

Good for you for keeping up with the Wii. If it hurts, it's working. Just don't make it hurt TOO much.

Knitting Kris said...

Great bag - I have an Eggplant one on order. I too ordered another Namaste bag - Laguna in Saddle. It's a great color and the roomiest one yet! I love it. I'm gearing up to load it up tomorrow.

Marisol said...

Nice Haul over the last few days! Don't you just love the peacock color... I sure do.

Anita said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

Thought I'd come over here & say Hi. I have that same shrug pattern & the DIC yarn in peach... I really should get started on that project so I can wear it this spring.... LOL