Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy DOT!

Another not so happy Fuji pic!
My girl really likes to be naked and not dressed up!
This is the hat I test crocheted for Alisha. She's in the process of making it in different sizes too. You can click on her link to get to her website to see when she'll be having it for sale. I've made five of these already trying to make an itty bitty size for one of Fuji's new friends. It's a great, fast, easy, well written pattern.


The pattern works well for cats too, as Jimmy displays in these photos!:) They were easier to photograph with the hats on than Fuji was, they just sat there!:) Jimmy has also found that these hats are great for all his Webkinz stuff toys and has requested some different colored ones!

I know this is supposed to be just a dog post but these cats don't know they aren't dogs! They follow you around like they are dogs, they try to eat the dogs food, they drink out of the dogs water...they even beg for cheese when Fuji is! Now if they bark we have a problem folks!:)


Have a Happy Dogs on Thursday and visit the fur babies posts!


18 comments:

Sue said...

What a cute hat. I have to make one for a friend's cat.

dogquilter said...

Kitty seems to like the hat much better. Too cute post!!

SissySees said...

Cute photos, especially of the kitties, who don't appear to be as miserable...

Robin said...

Awwww, cute!!

soulbrush said...

ha ha these are hilarious.

Dawn said...

I concur, the kitties seemed
like better models this time! LOL! Poor Fuji!

Marjie said...

What a funny hat! The kitty looks pleased, but Pup looks annoyed.

Lapdog Creations said...

CUTE.. I can't believe you got the cats to pose like that!

Tina in Wonderland said...

Those hats are cute, the cats are adorable, but Fuji steals the show with that priceless POed expression! LOL

Mo said...

I canNOT believe your kitties allowed (and seemingly LIKES) you to put a hat on them...too much! That would last about...oh,...2.5 seconds on my Sushi-bug...IF I could get it on in the first place! Too, too cute!

Have a grrr-EAT weekend ahead!

Tina. said...

The hat is darling and I am not sure but I almost saw the glimmer of a smile in the second shot!!!

Happy Dot's from Dew and Sampson too!

g-girl said...

oh my word. fuji looks so adorable..she looks like she's wearing aviator hat! and the cat! wouldn't that be something if the cat barked one day? teehee!

Knitting Kris said...

I like the Fuji pics - if looks could kill! :)
The hats are really great! I love the red hat on the white animals - it really is a nice contrast! PS - the animals are cute too! :)

Tobi said...

Dawn - I love it! So adorable. I wish there were an adorable option along with funny, interesting and cool!

Natalie Rush said...

How incredible cute!! And a cute model too! ;)

Mindy said...

The cats don't seem to mind the hats at all! Very cute. Maybe Fuji has some other favorite clothing? LOL.

dogyarnfun said...

What a cute hat. The cat seems to like it better than the pup.

Unknown said...

Oooohhhh Fuji does look mad!