Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Party

Hubbies gone fishing so I went shopping!:) Didn't go for to long since Jimmers is sick but did get me some nice new jeans and actually came down in the size! Of course then I bought some Halloween Oreos and some frosted sugar cookies! They don't count in calories if they're for a holiday right?:)
Came home and Jimmy crashed, sound to sleep for two hours! His friend, best buddy, was having a Halloween party and he begged me all day to go. Soooo...yup we went. They're whole house was beautifully decorated and the
cake looked like a statue, totally awesome! They had a whole carnival with lots of games, they'd turned their garage into a haunted house, costume contest, yummy nachos and punch...we had a great time. I wore my new jeans, my hair curled and more makeup than I usually wear...Jimmy said I looked very pretty. To bad I didn't have my camera...whah.
On the knitting front...didn't get any done yesterday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had fun at the party. And congrats on the smaller jeans. That's always nice!

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetie :) I am fine, I had a busy day with Nick and the Sewing machine Friday and most of Saturday... and here I am now. I love that you are checking in on me :) Post coming soon :)

jo said...

i'm missing all the All Hallow's Eve fun! *pout*