Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun Times!

Had Jimmy's birthday get together yesterday. He got a bunch of cool stuff...Indiana Jones legos, Indiana Jones playstation game, Indiana Jones action figures, money, webkinz....
Blowing out his candles...his favorite birthday dessert....chocolate brownie with ice cream and topped with hot fudge! My mom also made an angel food cake with strawberries for those who couldn't have the ooey, gooey chocolate delight!

My whole family came over...left to right....Grandma, Grandma, Aunt, Mom, Uncle, and Dad....oh and Fuji in the middle! Yup, I have a small family! Had a great time!


4 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh Yum! Wish I lived close by!!:)

You have more family around than I do so I'm jealous! I bet it was a great day! :)

Unknown said...

What a great day! That cake looks divine.

Marisol said...

Yummy Yummy Brownie Cake! Happy Birthday Jimmy!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

What awonderful day jimmy must have had:)Hugs Darcy