Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weeping Willow & Tetherball

Hubby planted (I watched) our first tree on our property...a weeping willow! Yeah...can't wait to see it grow and get big and full. My mom and dad got Jimmy a tether ball game so the boys set it up today and are playing it. Which one is going to get smacked in the head first?:) I'm feeling better today, not the doubled over pain like yesterday. Hubby found me some supplements at Walmart that are supposed to help IBS. Ordered some books from Amazon about it and of course a couple of knitting books popped into the cart along with a yoga dvd! Yesterday hubby had me order some yarn from Woolgirl to cheer me up and get me better...he said its the best medicine for me...am I going to argue with that...never!:)



2 comments:

Dawn said...

Dang girl! I didn't know there was that much open space left in CA!!! How cool to own such a big chunk of land! That tree will be beautiful someday, I love those too. Oh gosh, I LOVED tether ball! I was pretty darn good in the 5 & 6th grade! LOL!! I wanna come play...

Hope you get to feeling better, what has the dr said?? Why did you have so much pain afterwards??

You just keep buying that yarn girl, you're going to end up with a closet like me! hahahaha! I'm itching to buy some like you can't believe!!...

Unknown said...

My sisters and I used to play a game where we "called" the weeping willow trees. There was often a chorus of, "Weeping willow tree for me!" in the car. We were random kids, huh?