Thursday, June 26, 2008

Getting ready...

Past couple of days have been busy doing errands and getting ready for our trip to Morro Bay. Today I've done laundry and laundry and laundry Clothes Line ...ironing...packing...
I'm soooo tired and am looking forward to having a nice, long soak in the tub! Soaking Yesterday I went to Bath and Bodyworks and they were having a huge sale. They had a 75% off table which I got a lot of candles, wallflowers (plug in and it smells), soaps, and bubble bath. Boy did I stock up. Jimmy and I looked liked penguins Penguins waddling to the car with our bags of goodies! Fun though!

My friend, Alana, has a very cute song on her blog that she wrote...go check it out its funny! She's never not knitting!

Knitting

I'm still working on the crochet baby blanket. I'm knitting something for someones birthday...can't post pics cuz they read my blog faithfully! Also crocheting on the baby hats still, they're so much fun. I want to get the book Knitted Babes to make my niece a doll with clothes for Christmas. I think that'll be fun and that she'll love to play with it.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

OOOhh A doll with clothes!! I want one! LOL!! I can't wait to see that!

Hey, relax! You're going to sleep thru your whole vacation!! Things will work out and you'll have so much fun! Take it easy and enjoy!!

Hope your bath felt great! I cleaned house today and could sure use a hot soak myself. Ow. ;O)

Hugs!!