Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Knittin', Bakin', Shoppin', oh my!


My Easy Flame Lace Scarf is now 32.5in. and I still have 24gms. to go! This is a very long project! Love this lace malabrigo...sometimes I just sit and snuggle with it. Tried to watch Becoming Jane last night...don't know if I just wasn't in a serious movie mood or what, but what a snoozer movie, big yawn! Yesterday did school with Jimmy, did laundry, and made some more of those nutritious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies...mmmm! Today I need to go birthday shopping for a special little boy...cannot believe Jimmy is going to be 11 on Thursday! Where does the time go? Whah!
My bloggy friend Megann tagged me for this: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
SAHM of a 1 yr old.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
Shower, birthday shopping, father's day shopping, knitting, a nap.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies (they haven't made me sick), hot tamales, plain pringles, Quaker Mini Delights
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel, have hubby retire, donate to diabetes research to find a cure for my hubby, finish our house and landscape our property, build a house in Cambria, CA too....buy lots of yarn so I can have a stash like Ya'll!
5. Places I have lived:
Lancaster, CA...born, raised, and will die here!
6. Jobs I've had:
Babysitter, Frito-Lay stocker, Pre-School Teacher, Marriage Family Therapist
7. Peeps I want to know more about:
At this point it seems like everyone has already done this meme so I'll tag...whoever wants to do it! (Tammy, Nell, Dawn, Darcy, Jenny, Angela, Lizet, Carol, Jackie, Alana....)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE hot tamales!!! So delish!

I'm bummed you didn't like Becoming Jane. I thought it was so sweet. But there's definitely a mood you have to be in to get into it.

Alice said...

I have never seen 'Becoming Jane', so I'll take your word for it it is boring. The scarf is becoming nice. Thanks for tagging me!