Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shopping!:)

Hubby went fishing Fish with my Dad for the weekend so.....I went shopping!:) Got sand castle toys, new bathing suit (not fun trying on, humorous yes, fun no!), new swim trunks and sandals for hubby, boogie boards, couple of skorts ($8.00 at Walmart), Jimmy some new shorts and undies, sheets/blankets/plates etc. for trailer, and some Webkinz. We had a lot of fun! Its sooooooooooo hot here! Looking forward to going to the beach! Palm Tree Tomorrow is cleaning day...laundry, ironing, bathrooms, etc. Gonna go get my vacuuming Vacuum done now! Tootles!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so good! I'm in a state of denial about house cleaning that would shame my mother. Maybe tomorrow...

Dawn said...

Well, I got the downstairs done this week! LOL! I did hear it's pretty H O T over there, when are you going to go to the beach? Having that trailer should be fun.

Wish I could go too!!! :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Pictures of new bathing suit please;)Hugs Darcy