Saturday, June 28, 2008

Crochet Chemo Cap!

Finished the crochet chemo cap! I was crocheting away yesterday on it and thought...when does it start looking like a hat? Finally, when it was the size of a large pizza, I read the pattern more thoroughly...diameter 5 in.! Rip it, Rip it! I'm not crocheting for an elephant!:) I probably could have had two hats by the time I got this one done! Once I was paying attention instead of just going around and around and around it was really fun! I changed the pattern and added my own little flair to the end row, plus added the flower. I really like the flower! I really like the little flower thing a lot! It just gives it the finishing touch! A touch of love for someone!:)

Packing the trailer today, making the beds in it, and getting ready to hit the road. Miss Fuji Ann is not a happy camper that she's not going. She gets very sad and pouts when mama isn't around. My poor poochie, Mama give you lots of smoochies before I go! She won't be alone though, Grandma's going to come babysit. I've already got a picture of her in the trailer! Gonna miss ya Ms. Fuji! Yes, I'm a little attached!:)


5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh! you should take her with you!!! Poor poor Fuji!! When will you guys be back? She's going to miss you terribly.

I hope you guys have a great time! I so wish I was at the beach too!!! sniff sniff...

I love the finishing touch you put on that hat! How cute! :)

Unknown said...

Poor Fuji!!! She's gonna miss you so much!

I love the crochet flower. Very cute touch!

Minerva Turkey said...

Poor little pup, she is going to miss you so much.

Your hat is lovely, and the edging really adds great flair.

Marisol said...

What an awesome hat! I am sure someone will take care of it lovingly as a special gift from your loving hands:)

Wow sounds like you are off to celebrate the 4th in grand camping style!

Bye the way, this picture of you is very nice! You look very pretty Dawn:)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Awww Puppy Love i must learn to crochet:)Hugs Darcy