Monday, August 11, 2008

Making a splash...



Started back to swimming today...haven't swam since November! Whew, I can barely type this out....way tired!:) I was quite excited to make it across the 25yd pool! Did about 10 laps and then 2 cool down laps. Want to gradually work back up to an hour swim...didn't want to push it like I usually do and get sick again! It felt soooo good though I didn't want to get out. Jimmy's such a great coach and would correct my hands etc. to make sure I'm doing it right!:)

On the knitting front I'm almost finished with the Retro Redux Shrug and slowly crocheting on the baby blanket. My hands just can't tolerate too much crocheting. Was thinking on casting on for the Haruha scarf that Dawn is doing, its sooo pretty. Gotta go lay down before I fall down!:)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Well you go girl!!! I'm rooting for ya, just pace yourself though, I can see you getting run down and catching ANYTHING that's in the air! Take it s l o w!!!!

Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah- Don't get sick again. But I'm really proud of you for getting back in the pool! So good for you!

NatRed2 said...

Who's a good girl!! I wish I had that kind of discipline! I only keep thinking about going to the forest preserve to walk.

Now you've gone and done it... I am liking that shrug so much I have queued it.