Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cherry Blossom Kit!


Received my Woolgirl Sock Club kit yesterday....Wow wee what an awesome one it was too! The theme is Cherry Blossom which is Japan's unofficial national flower. The kit includes:
1 skein of the gorgeous Plum Blossom colorway dyed by Jessie from Yarntini; sock pattern designed by Gardiner Yarn Works; cherry blossom themed Woolgirl Sock Club notepad that has a sturdy cover and a pen; a packet of Cherry Blossom Tea (enough for six cups); a mesh tea ball and a sugar stick to have with the tea; a beautiful gift box by Biggs and Featherbelle which includes Cherry Blossom scented body butter bar and a body soak (smells sooooo good, you could smell it when you opened the box)! A lovely stitch marker that matches the yarn from White Oak Studios. Beautifully done package! All the Woolgirl kits are a blast to open...feels like Christmas every time! Going to pamper myself this weekend when the boys go fishing and use the body butter/soak with a cup of tea....shoot might even cast on the sock as I soak! :) There is going to be lots of knitting going on this weekend by george, even if I have to duct tape myself to a chair! I'm not going to get distracted doing something else...although I do want to make some pumpkin cookies and some butterscotch apple bars...but I can knit in between!

4 comments:

SissySees said...

You lost me with the pumpkin cookies. Some things really do trump pretty yarn...

Alice said...

Wow, that is a wonderful package!

Dawn said...

That looks like a great one! Is it my monitor or is the pic kind of dark? I want to see the yarn closer up, I'll have to see if you put it up on Rav! It sounds like a very nice colorway! I have some Yarntini too, I never want to use it it's just too pretty! LOL!

Enjoy your weekend! Did Jimmy go with the guys after all? We're on our way tomorrow to the Folks for the weekend.

((Hugs!))

NatRed2 said...

Pum[kin cookies??? I can eat those!!!
You are always such a busy girl I can hardly keep up with you! All the fun things you and Jimmy get to do!!

I see why Wool Girl Club is so expensive! All the cool goodies you get! How will you ever keep up?