Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Snail Mail!


Received this beautiful dishcloth in the mail today from Grace. She'd had a contest on one of her posts and sent this from it! Thanks so much Grace!
Finally received my chocolate mint plant in the mail that we'd ordered off of ebay. Looks a little haggard but mmmmmm the smell, smells just like the ice cream, soooo yummy. It'll snap out of it in a couple of days. Think it was in the mailman's car for awhile.:(
Mouth is still in pain and swollen...salt water is my friend! Went ahead and went swimming though today because I got new fins and hand paddles. Hand paddles were ok, tough but ok. The fins on the other hand about killed me and thought the lifeguard was actually going to have to wake up and jump in. I got such cramps in my ankles and toes that wouldn't go away. At least I'd already done over 20 laps because it took at least 15 minutes to ease the cramps. Now I'm limping cuz its still twitchy. Would never think swimming is such a rough sport huh?! Went on and did another 35 laps, don't know if I'll use them ole flippers again!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! Nothing stops you!! You GO GIRL!! ;O) It rained today so I didn't exercise. - Of course yesterday it didn't rain and I didn't exercise...hmmmm

I've never heard of a chocolate mint plant!!! Cool! Does it have any uses?

Ohhh, please feel better soon! I know that's not fun...:(

SissySees said...

Feel better soon. I'm drooling over your chocolate mint plant.

kathy b said...

Only Grace would make a lace dishcloth and send it to someone ! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

That's the prettiest dishcloth I've ever seen! Are you going to use it??? Maybe it's a washcloth so you can spare it from greasy dishes...