Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's Raining...it's pouring...

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!
Yeah, we're finally getting some rain, and the ground is even getting wet!
Can you tell we're not used to it!:)

Made some pink chemo hats for Breast Cancer Awareness Month! My friend, Jeanne, got a cool pink extension in her hair...still trying to find someone around here that'll do it for me! Maybe we should just dye our hair pink!:) Think I'm fighting off a cold...have had a sore throat and a little stuffy nose. Taking it easy today and crocheting. I'm going to finish one of these baby blankets and my froggin' socks before I start anything else! Although I'm really wanting to cast on for the Gretel hat and my Mr. Greenjeans cardigan...no I'm going to refrain myself!:) Have a great weekend! Don't forget to Think Pink!:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew the rain would be headed your way! Nice, isn't it.

Pink hair extension, huh? That's cool!

Dawn said...

Glad you got some rain! We seriously could use some as well, I think late next week we'll be seeing some. (we can always hope!)

Take care and Enjoy it while you can! :)

woodysgal said...

Don't you just love the smell of new rain

NatRed2 said...

Those hats are too cute!!
I am going to get a second pink extention this week because one is so hard to see in my hair.

The more the merrier!
Glad you got some rain. I love rain!