Friday, August 21, 2009

Barknknit Review...


Just got done listening to Episode 29 of my Barknknit podcast and Natalie did an awesome review of my soaps! I sent her some Cinnamon Spice and some Lavender....one of her fur babies helped open the package too!:) She's been using the Lavender and likes how it cleans and doesn't dry your skin out. It's also not a loud smell so even her hubby, Kenny liked it. I was worried that the lavender would turn out old ladyish but it turned out fantastic. I will be adding some new scents soon but am also revving up for the Cogknitive retreat in October! Check out her podcast she's even having a Harry Potter contest with some great prizes!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I don't want to open mine, the package is too pretty! ;O)
But it does smell heavenly!

Courtney said...

mmmmmm I didnt know you made soap...hmmmm I LOVE LOVE LOVE soaps that smell yummy, where do you sell them? I can post a link on my blog :-)