Sunday, August 2, 2009

Homeward Bound....

Yeah, James is on his way home from NM!!!
He had a wonderful time learning new things, seeing different demos, and also got to spend some time with his brother too!

This is a camera!!! Notice how big it is compared to the man gazing at it!
Of course James is already planning on how to make one!


This is a mobile darkroom!
I think this is the same guy that has that huge camera above so he can develop the print right from the whopper of a camera!


One of the presenters prints platinum prints for publishers that produce hand made books of photographers work. Each print in the book is hand made and there are 14 prints book. The price tag is a mere $17,000. I don't think I have enough amazon points for that!!!


Can't wait to see him and give him a big hug and kiss....lots of hugs and kisses!


It's also my TN buddies birthday today...Happy Birthday Dawn!





3 comments:

Dawn said...

I could fit in that camera! LOL!! That's amazing! I'm so glad he had such a wonderful time! What an awesome trip!

Thanks bunches for my Birthday wishes!! I had a great day! ;O)
(((Hugs)))

SissySees said...

Happy birthday to your friend Dawn, and I know you'll have a great reunion when J gets home! I'm betting though that a certain little doggy will be racing you for the first hugs and kisses...

g-girl said...

gosh, i'm jealous of all the things James got to see! is he really going to build a camera like that one? that's awesome.