Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Glasses for Jimmy...

Jimmy in the Wolfe Den....doing Club Penguin!

Modeling his new glasses for me so I can put it on my blog!:)
At least he's smiling because he didn't want me to do a blog post!

These are his prescription dark shades for outside!
Ordered some prescription swim goggles too and hopefully they'll come in the mail soon!
He did all the picking for his glasses and think he did a great job! We knew he'd end up needing glasses because James and I both are/were nearsighted. I had the rk surgery done in 1993 and have had wonderful vision since. They said Jimmy can have contacts next year and when he's 19 he can have the laser surgery to correct his vision.


4 comments:

Learner Ros said...

Cool glasses. Did you know that Club Penguin is from right here in Kelowna, BC? I even applied for a job there, but then I found the great one I'm at now.

SissySees said...

Great specs! I got my first pair in 6th grade...

Lorena said...

You ordered the swim goggles online? My guy needs some for sports

g-girl said...

he looks so smart in glasses. :) i happen to like glasses-though I don't need them (yet!)