Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Works in Progress....

My Landscape shawl is still on the needles...

Started the Drop Stitch scarf (which is an awesome, easy fun pattern)....Fuji sees me grab the project bag its in and she goes running for the back door because I've been working on it outside rocking in my chair! She's so funny! Also have my Monkey socks hibernating in my purse...and crocheting washcloths every week.

Started the Couch to 5K program yesterday. It's a really cool iphone ap that tells you when to run, when to walk, cool down....I did it on my eliptical because I have really bad ankles that I don't know would survive real running. I have bones that wrap around my tendons/muscles and when I stomp down it pulls them like a rubber band...plus I've broken them a few times too. I'm supposed to always where ankle braces but well I don't.:) Might try it around my backyard, we'll see, but I figure I'm still doing it even though its on a machine..it should still count! The sweat is pouring so that's a good thing right?:)
Today my mom is having a colonoscopy/endoscopy because she's having bad tummy problems, even had an allergic reaction to the preparation drink for the procedure...please say a prayer for her that everything will go well and that they don't find anything seriously wrong.



7 comments:

SissySees said...

The knits look lovely, and go you!! I'm hoping to get back to walking with the dogs very soon...

Knittingknutty said...

I love that landscape shawl.

NatRed2 said...

Anything that cause sweat is good exersize in my book!
Landscape is very pretty. I love doing drop stitch too...fun times.

Hope everything comes out ok with your mom.

Dawn said...

How did her test go? I'm keeping good thoughts for her. I sure hope they find out what's causing her problems! :( she'll be in my prayers.

You're doing way more knitting than me! You go girl!;O) I'm barely managing small projects these days and hardly getting anything done anyway! :P I need some more knitting mojo I guess!

Natalie Rush said...

Wow...so pretty!! Hope the Couch to 5K are going well!

Natalie Rush said...

Wow...so pretty!! Hope the Couch to 5K are going well!

g-girl said...

hope things went okay for your mom's colonoscopy. you've been a busy knitter!