Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Elvish Leaves Dishcloth

Finished the Ponchette this morning...doesn't look much different than the post before so didn't take another pic of it. Casted on for this weekly dishcloth...its the Elvish Leaves Dishcloth. Jimmy had a couple of tests so was able to do a little knitting!:) History and Math test both A's! Whoohoo! Had a dentist appt. Monday to get fitted for crowns...ouchy mama, they had to give me advil before I left the office...some band they pushed down into the gums really hurt..still hurts and is swollen. No wonder I don't go back till October 6, they gotta give you time to heal!

4 comments:

Alice said...

It looks lovely!

Dawn said...

I love that pattern! (I fav'd it on Rav). I love dishcloths, but boy does it hurt my hands to knit w/ cotton! :(

I don't remember much pain when I got my crown (but you know my foggy brain!), what did they do to you?? I had some tooth left that they filed down and set the crown on, is your tooth still there?

I've got to get back to work on all my projects, I lost a whole day yesterday due to feeling really bad again! Just put me out to pasture! LOL!!

((Hugs!!))

Unknown said...

OUCH!!!! I hope your mouth is feeling better! I have to go on Thursday. She split my appointments into right side one day and left another. yikes!

Great pattern. I'm really into leaves right now. Probably the onset of fall...

NatRed2 said...

That turned out so pretty. I will have to try that one...I am supposed to be making some dishcloths for my BFF in New York...I better get on some of the projects.

I don't remember any pain either when I got my crown...he must have brutalized you. Advil Smadvil...why didn't they give you the good stuff!!