Friday, September 12, 2008

La Jolla Arrival....

We're here in sunny, San Diego!

James getting everything hooked up! Of course I snap the picture as he's hooking up the poop shoot!:) Jimmy below getting ready to ride his bike around the campground. After we got everything leveled and hooked up we went on a walk. Found the indoor theatre, game room, kitchen, laundry room, fitness center and of course the heated pool/jacuzzi! Jimmy and James played ping pong and billiards then we all went swimming together! After we changed went to McDonalds for dinner. Then we had to go to Staples because James needed a cord for the tv and while he was in there Jimmy and I went to Petsmart next door. The coolest Petsmart ever...it had an animal hotel which looked like something out of Beverly Hills...very posh! Of course I got Fuji an adorable stuffed dog toy in a swim team outfit and a bone. Gotta make up for leaving my precious, sweet baby. She's in good hands though with Grandma!:) Gonna go boogie boarding and swimming with the fish today...whoohoo!:)


3 comments:

Knittingknutty said...

I just love how you guys are always doing something. I can't wait until the girls get older and we can go and do more stuff.

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you guys are getting great use out of your camper! How fun!!! Sounds like you're having an awesome time...relax and enjoy!!! :)

Unknown said...

Poor Fuji! I bet she's so excited you're coming home today!