Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Okay, Dawn the one who tagged me. Not going to tag anyone...if you want you can answer on your blog! Let's say like Nell, Leesa, Meghan, Alana, Marisol, Tammy, Jackie, Carol....
Here are my 6 quirky things:
1. I love to swim but can't stand to have water on my face in the shower!
2. I can't stand when those in my family throw trash on the counter when the trash can is right there...why? why? :)
3. I hate wrinkles on my bed sheets...they have to be smoothed out before I get in. Yes, I can feel them like the princess with the pea!
4. Like to have my salad dressing in a container so I can dip my fork into it instead of it all over my salad making the lettuce limp and soggy!
5. I sleep better when the room is cool and my fan is making a clicking noise. If not the fan then either the humidifier or sound machine noise.
6. I hate to pump gas in the car....thats hubby's job! Just one of those weird hang ups of mine!
Master's swim was cancelled last night because we need to get USA swim card so were insured when we're swimming. Bummer! The pool I usually do laps in is closed for a month so had to go to an outdoor pool today. So weird swimming outside! That sounds quirky doesn't it!? Have to go to Sports Chalet and get a new swim cap cuz mine broke today...had to wear a neon green Oasis cap, which made me stick out like a sore thumb. Gotta get Jimmy ready for swim team practice. Have a great day!