Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My First Socks on Two Circulars!




Whoohoo, oh yeah! Hip, hip, hooray! My socks are finished! Yeah! These are the very first socks I have ever made. Maybe I'll frame them! ha ha Now on to the dpn ones! Had a dentist appointment yesterday for a cleaning and I have a cavity! Boo hoo! Must be the double bubble bubble gum I've been chewing, sugarless here we come! Then afterward went and got a carmel decaf frappacino, mmmmmm craving another as I'm writing this! I didn't know they even made decaf frapps! It tasted the same too. Guess where I'll stop on the way to swim practice today :) although I might try the chai tea or green tea, have never had either there? Any good? Found an awesome yesterday on a blog for a dump cake. Going to have my mom make it for my birthday. It has crushed pineapple, cherry pie filling, yellow cake mix, and pecans sprinkled on it. I must be hungry or something! Gonna go eat breakfast! Tootles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn fro CA!

They are awesome, and way to go on the first pair, do we get pics :)?

Dawn said...

Hi Jenny,
I have no idea how to put pictures on the blog....soon!