Sunday, July 6, 2008

Gathering & Gifts!

The Knotty Knitters gathered today at Panera bread. This is Ladybuglola (Dolores) and me!
We both had a yummy strawberry poppyseed salad...mmmmm! It had salad, blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, tangerines...so refreshing and good!:) I'm already wanting another!
The Knotty Knitters: Jackie, Darcy, Diana, Nathan, Carol, Tally, Diane, DawnRene, Susan, Jaimie, Dolores, and me! Nathan and Jaimie were new...big welcome for them! Jackie had a raffle for a bracelet, earrings, stitchmarker set...which Tally won. Susan had a quiz contest for some sock yarn and DawnRene won! Whoohoo!


I got some early birthday presents! The above picture is from Ladybuglola (Dolores). A cool shot glass for my Xango juice, two awesome sock books, two knitting books for girls/dolls (my niece will be so spoiled) and a love inspired fiction knitting book. She knows I love, love inspired books!:) Can't wait to dig into them and really look at them! Love them!


Jackie made me these beautiful earrings and bracelet...so sweet of her and will treasure it! Those are little kitty faces hanging!:)


Darcy gave me this beautiful biscotti jar! It matches my kitchen and of course it has my favorite flower! I love sunflowers! The card she gave me is one she's having a contest for on her blog!
I got so many beautiful things...what a bunch of great gals! Thanks a bunch and love you!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooohhhhh!!!! I love Panera!

Great biscotti jar. Very pretty!

Unknown said...

ps- When is your birthday!?!?!?! Send me your address!

Dawn said...

Great gifts!!! Wish I was around that area to knit with all of you! It looks like a lot of fun!!! :)