Saturday, July 19, 2008

Roses are red...

Roses are red, violets are blue, James loves his redhead!
Hubby brought these home to me yesterday "just because he loves me!"
He's the best husband in the world!

On a sad note....Jimmy is really sick. He started vomitting last night and having diarrhea every twenty/thirty minutes all night. He's one sick little boy. We're very, very tired today. He finally went seven hours this late morning with out spewing from either end!:) Yeah! Hopefully he will continue to improve throughout the day. Lots of fluids and rest!

5 comments:

Marisol said...

Love the roses! I hope Jimmy feels better soon---poor little guy!

Knittingknutty said...

I hope poor Jimmy feels better.

Dawn said...

Poor guy! Is he any better now?
What a bummer! :(

Unknown said...

What a great hubby! I hope Jimmy feels better soon. No fun to be sick during summer vacation.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Sorry everyone is sick at your house the roses are lovely.I just finished my first baby booties for a virtual baby shower.Hope you all get well real soon.Hugs Darcy