Monday, July 7, 2008

Whoohoo I Won!


I won the Coveted Yarn Newborn Hat contest...$50.00 gift certificate for the Coveted Yarn shop! I was so shocked I won! Tomorrow is my birthday so this is soooo coool, an extra present! Now I have to decide what to get....they have lots and lots of beautiful yarns. I've already been looking and thinking...ooh want that...oooh want that too!:)


They received 120 hats! They are going to run this contest again...


Here are the details:
Here is the contest:NEWBORN KNIT CROCHET HAT CONTEST:Donate a knit or crocheted hat to the cause and each hat entered will be counted as an entry into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate to our website: http://www.covetedyarn.com/ All hats will be donated to the Beverly Hospital to be given to newborns. There is no limit on the number of hats you can send in. To be eligible all hats must be received by end of day on September 30. If you are running a little behind schedule don't worry as we are running this contest quarterly.All hats should be sent to:


Coveted Yarn
PO BOX 6015
Gloucester, MA 01930

5 comments:

Alice said...

That is so cool! Congratulations!

Sue said...

Wow, that's a LOT of hats!

Thanks for participating in my blog contest for July 4th at http://www.GreatYarnCompany.com/blog

Dawn said...

Big Congrats to you Dawn!

Have fun spending that prize money! :)

NeverNotKnitting said...

Wow, how fun! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

COngrats! Happy Shopping!