Friday, March 7, 2008

Best Husband!

At the beginning of the week my hubby went to Build a Bear and made me this adorable teddy! He's the best husband in the world...he's totally taken wonderful care of me for the past two weeks as I've been horizontal and haven't moved from the bed. He's taken a lot of time off from work to help me...he's the best and I love him so much.

Yes, I'm actually vertical now! I've been so miserable...I actually knitted for the first time yesterday..felt awkward for not doing it for two weeks. I'm making a chemo hat for a lady at my hubby's work who has a 4cm. lump in her breast. Still need to do my valentine socks and the bunny slippers for my niece.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to change planes. I hope this progress continues! Cute bear.

Dawn said...

Wow. You sure caught a doozy didn't you! I'm so happy to hear that you're on the mend and finally sitting up now! Take it easy, and I hope you're back to your knitting soon!! Miss ya!