Monday, March 10, 2008

Feeling Better!

Yeah, I'm finally feeling better...no more loosey goosey for me!:) Had a couple of pancakes for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch...mmmmm normal food! Went outside and pulled some weeds from my plants/flowers and sat in the sun for a little bit and knit. Jimmy rode his bike around. So beautiful outside, sunny, warm, and no wind! Jimmy and I even had a good school day. And of course don't forget laundry! Whoo hoo! It seemed like a normal day! Reminded me of a SpongeBob episode...."I'm Normal!" haha Now I just need to get my strength completely back where I can start swimming again. What stinks is the pool where we swim at is going to be closing during the spring to do some renovations. Guess we better get busy building our own! Lets get diggin'! :) Hugs to all my blog buddy's! Hopefully soon there will be some finished knittin going on here!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Ummm. Do you have a good recipe for Chicken Salad? Ruby Tuesday's here in the South had such a great one years ago and as soon as I found it they discontinued it!! :(
I haven't found any since then that makes me crave it! LOL!

Glad you had such a great day! Remember...baby steps! ;O)

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm so glad you're feeling better....Take your time easing back into the real world :)