Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Still Snotty!

Still snotty with a cold...now hubby has it too. Jimmy's all better though!:) Been doing a little knitting on the forest canopy shawl...I'm now on the edging...that is if I don't have to frog Frog out some of the repeats I put in! There are sooooo many projects I want to do and with Ravelry I keep finding more and more! Knotty Knitter meeting is this Sunday at Panera Bread ...sure hope I'm feeling well to attend. Love seeing what other knitter/crocheters are working on. Its also fun to touch/see/feel the different yarns people are using. Gotta go bag up some more stuff for the give away truck coming friday. TTFN!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I know!! My head is spinning! I only wish I could knit as fast as I get inspiration! *sigh* I tend to forget too fast what I was so excited to knit just a few days ago! (Is it the age factor or the excitement factor? LOL!).

Can't wait to see your shawl! I haven't even begun! ((blushing))

Unknown said...

Mmmmm.... Panera....

My queue is quite long at the moment too. Too much loveliness in knitting!

Alice said...

Don't talk about the stuff in Ravelry. I even stopped queueing :).

I hope you'll feel better soon, hugs!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I took my daughter over last night to hang out with Dolores and her Daughter and I got Dolores going on her Clapotis.Cant wait to see your shawl:)Hugs Darcy