Saturday, March 22, 2008

Praises!

Flowers My dear friend who had surgery this morning is home from the hospital! The doctor took out 3cm cancer lump and a partial of the limp. He's 90% sure he got it all will know more after the labs come back. God is soooo good! She's nauseus but resting. Please continue to pray for her recovery. Don't know if she'll have to endure radiation yet. I'm just so happy she's ok and doing well...singing praises!

Big Sneeze I woke up this morning with a sore throat, stuffy, snotty nose! Hopefully this will be a quick cold! Sat outside in the nice warm sun and knit a bit. Then took a good nap.

Easter Bunny Hope you're all having a nice Easter weekend! Easter Egg

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I think you're getting spam dawn? Better report that if that's what it is!

Hope your friend is feeling better every day and I'll keep her in my prayers. I know these surgeries are tough.

(((Big Hugs))) & Get Well!

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news!!!! Glad to hear things are (relatively) good.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I hope your friend is recovering.I hope your feeling better also.Iam taking my antibiotics also.Hugs Darcy